| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Burlington, Vt in February is cold at -7.7 °C (18.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -2.5 °C (27.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -12.8 °C (9 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in February is 10.3 °C (18.5 °F).
- The weather in February is a little parched. A mere 41.4mm (1.6in) of H2O tumbles.
- The shortest day is 9:45 long and the longest day is 11:00 long with an average length of 10:21.
Check the distance to and compare the Burlington, Vt February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Burlington, Vt, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Burlington, Vt:
- Kuujjuarapik, Qc, Canada - 151.9 kms (94.4 miles) NNW
- Montreal, Quebec, Canada - 118.6 kms (73.7 miles) N
- Montreal/ Dorval, Qc, Canada - 120.8 kms (75.1 miles) NNW
- Canton, Ny, Usa - 157.7 kms (98 miles) WNW
- Ogdensburge, Ny, Usa - 157.7 kms (98 miles) WNW
- Lake Placid , Ny, Usa - 69.2 kms (43 miles) WSW
- Indian Lake, Ny, Usa - 85.3 kms (53 miles) SW
- Gloversville, Ny, Usa - 184.1 kms (114.4 miles) SSW
- Burwash, Yt, Canada - 158.5 kms (98.5 miles) NNE
- Sherbrooke, Qc, Canada - 157.6 kms (98 miles) NE
- Chazy, Ny, Usa - 60.5 kms (37.6 miles) N
- Enosburg Falls, Vt, Usa - 56 kms (34.8 miles) NNE
- Saint Johnsbury, Vt, Usa - 90.1 kms (56 miles) E
- Mount Washington, Nh, Usa - 148.7 kms (92.4 miles) E
- Bethlehem, Nh, Usa - 105.3 kms (65.4 miles) ESE
- Hanover, Nh, Usa - 105.3 kms (65.4 miles) ESE
- Cornwall, Vt, Usa - 53.2 kms (33.1 miles) SSE
- Chelsea, Vt, Usa - 77.1 kms (47.9 miles) SE
- Keene, Nh, Usa - 187.4 kms (116.5 miles) SSE